Whether this is your first visit, or you feel like you are part of the furniture, we pray you find a fresh welcome as we gather for worship.
We meet each Sunday to bring our prayers, praise and worship, to explore God’s word and to join in fellowship with God’s family.
During June Jason will be leading our services helped by many from the fellowship week by week. Apart from the first Sunday where we are ‘All-in’, our youngsters are invited to join one of the ‘Powerbase’ series of groups after the first part of our service together. This month we continue our regular series of services exploring the parables of Jesus, but we also say a special welcome to Julia & Matt Heinink on the 17th who will be sharing more with us about being BMS partners.
After our service, there is always time for fellowship over a cup of tea or coffee, so please do take the opportunity to say hello and find out more about our life together as a fellowship.
Homegroups – sharing life together
Our homegroups are small midweek gatherings in people’s homes, where there is opportunity to explore issues about our beliefs and support each other as we live out our faith. There is a variety of formats, as unique as the people who attend. This month the various meetings are:
- Linda Rockall’s group: 6th & 27th
- Ted & Sherrie’s group: 6th & 20th
- Paul & Lauren’s group: 7th & 21st
- Joy’s group: 6th & 19th
- Youth group: 5th & 19th
- Jason’s group: 7th & 21st
- Paul & Sue’s group: next in July
During August, we’ll be running special sessions for our youngsters during the services. To give our regular helpers a break, Jenny is looking for some willing volunteers to assist with this special program. Do see Jenny to volunteer thanks!
This year’s camp at Coldwaltham is over the weekend 13th to 15th July. Those signed up should now have received an email from El with details and costs etc. If you have any queries then please do check in with El, who can help or Church point you in the right direction.
Our Regular Events
- Our Sunday worship is held here at 10:30am
- 1st Sunday of the month—Big Church, where we are ‘All-in’ 3rd Sunday of the month Communion
- Creche and our ‘Powerbase’ youngsters groups meet each Sunday Senior Moments 2:30pm 2nd Sunday of the month A time to socialise and enjoy high tea.
- Prayer Meetings: Monday evenings and Tuesday mornings
- Home groups see note opposite
- Time to Paint: Wednesdays 1.45pm—4pm
- Mexican Train Dominoes Wednesdays 10:30–12:00
Our wonderful café runs as part of the Wave Centre here at church. With it’s great mixture of volunteers and staff it’s able to provide good value meals and refreshments for those in our local community.
This week open Wed-Fri 9am—3pm.
We record our services and stream some through YouTube as ways to keep up with our time together. On occasion we also take pictures for use in our website or reports in line with our privicy policy. If you don’t want your image to be included then please just mention to our welcome team.