Whether you have been coming to this place for as long as our friends from Gove Vale or this is your first visit, we welcome you amongst us.
It’s no April Fool, for Jesus has defeated even death itself by rising from the dead. This morning we celebrate with flowers, in song, and word.
Please join us for refreshments after the service.
If you would like to know more about our building or any aspect of our fellowship together, then please do ask one of the welcome team.
CAP Life Skills – St. Mary’s
St. Mary’s Broadwater CAP Life Skills Course commences Weds 18th April 2018 @ 7:30pm – Broadwater Parish Centre.
Worthing 823916 www.stmarysbroadwater.org/cap-life-skills/
Big Church Day Out
This is a massive Christian Music Festival, held each year at Wiston House, near Steyning. This year’s event is taking place on 26th and 27th May, Bank Holiday Weekend.
Normal weekend prices are £52 for adults and £43 for teens, but we can get a group booking for £28 and £22 respectively (all prices plus 10% service charge).
You loved this world so much,
That you gave your one and only Son,
That we might be called your children too.
Lord, help us to live in the gladness and grace Of Easter Sunday, everyday.
Let us have hearts of thankfulness For your sacrifice.
Let us have eyes that look upon
Your grace and rejoice in our salvation.
Help us to walk in that mighty grace
And tell your good news to the world.
All for your glory do we pray, Lord, Amen.
Our Regular Events
- Our Sunday worship is held here at 10:30am
- 1st Sunday of the month—Big Church, where we are ‘All-in’ 3rd Sunday of the month Communion
- 3rd Sunday—One Mission Cards, supporting our mission giving.
- Creche and our ‘Powerbase’ kids groups meet each Sunday
- Senior Moments 2:30pm 2nd Sunday of the month A time to socialise and enjoy high tea.
- Prayer Meetings: Monday evenings and Tuesday mornings
- Home groups are held on various evenings during the week
- Time to Paint: Wednesdays 1.45pm—4pm including crafts on the last Wednesday of the month.
- Mexican Train Dominoes Wednesdays 10:30–12:00
Our wonderful café runs as part of the Wave Centre here at church. With it’s great mixture of volunteers and staff it’s able to provide good value meals and refreshments for those in our local community.
This week open Wed-Fri 9am—3pm.
New Social Media Channel
You can now find us on Instagram: @broadwaterbaptistchurch
For the latest events please check out the website Events Calendar for more details!
Join us on Easter Monday to enjoy the Sussex countryside. We’ll be based at the Gladys Bevan Hall in Upper Beeding and our walk will take us to the South Downs Way. The hall provides a great base for an afternoon of fellowship. Feel free to join us for a picnic lunch from 12noon and we’ll finish with refreshments at 3pm. All is free, but you’ll need your own picnic lunch and if you want to bring some cake to share in the afternoon
The small print!